Phone verification is used to validate your phone number and to ensure that it is in use. It is a common security procedure for mobile applications such as the Harris and Hoole App, making things even more safe and secure. Once your phone number has been verified, you will be able to use your app .
Articles in this section
- What is phone verification?
- What do I need to verify my phone?
- I have an existing H+H App account - do I need to verify my phone?
- What does it mean for my account?
- How does it work?
- I made a typo when I entered my phone number. What can I do?
- I did not receive my code
- I entered my code but the code has expired
- I have used up all my verification attempts
- I have entered my code but my verification failed