If there is a typo in the phone number you entered, you can rectify it by going back to the previous screen to input the correct number. Afterwards, you will be sent another SMS code to get verified. Still having issues? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist you through the process
Articles in this section
- What is phone verification?
- What do I need to verify my phone?
- I have an existing H+H App account - do I need to verify my phone?
- What does it mean for my account?
- How does it work?
- I made a typo when I entered my phone number. What can I do?
- I did not receive my code
- I entered my code but the code has expired
- I have used up all my verification attempts
- I have entered my code but my verification failed